I was looking for a super simple, quick but healthy meal to make during the week and I was lucky to find this recipe from Skinnytaste! It seriously was the easiest shrimp meal I had ever put together, plus it was flavorful and delicious. I served it with a simple side dish of orzo and broccoli.
I made this with both fresh and frozen shrimp and it turned out great. (Of course, thaw the frozen shrimp before cooking) I also added some more garlic because me and my fiance love it. Check out the recipe below.
- 1/2 pounds shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F).
- Spray your baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Combine the shrimp, garlic, olive oil and red pepper flakes together in a bowl.
- Arrange the shrimp in a single layer on the baking sheets. Roast 6-8 minutes or until shrimp turns opaque.
- Squeeze lemon over cooked shrimp and garnish with parsley.