This was another Hello Fresh recipe that I enjoyed and it was easy and quick to put together. The recipe also included mash potatoes but you can prepare them however you like. My husband and I enjoyed it, even though I don’t usually like meatloaf. I think the sun-dried tomatoes made it taste different enough that I liked it.
I don’t think there is an online version of the recipe so I’ve pasted it below for convenience. This recipe is meant for 2 people, but you can adjust it for the size of your family.
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 oz sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 slice of white bread
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 8-10 oz ground beef
- 6 oz green beans
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl, soak break in chicken stock, then break up the bread with your hands.
- Add beef, sun-dried tomatoes, shallot, garlic, rosemary and a large pinch of salt and pepper to the bowl. Mix with hands until combined.
- Form two oval loaves from the meat and place onto a lightly oiled baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cooked through.
- Mix a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper with the green beans.
- With 15 minutes left of cooking, add the green beans to the baking sheet around the meatloaves.